Friday, March 14, 2014

Outdoor Pillow Roundup

Spring is coming.  Finally.  And since we've painted our front door a fun aqua color, I've been itching to update our outdoor pillow collection.  I didn't think I was being picky (ha...those who know me are probably raising their eyebrows right about now because I'm always picky particular).  However, I've been having a difficult time locating reasonably priced, colorful, modern outdoor pillows.  I don't want flora and fauna.  I'm just not a floral kinda gal.  I'm looking for geometrics, ikats, stripes.  So since I've spent hours scouring the web to find some options, I thought I might save my fellow discerning readers some time by sharing my finds.


Modern Outdoor Pillows

top row:  1 //  2  //  3,  middle row:  4 //  5  //  6,  bottom row: 7  //  8  //  9


I'm still trying to decide which ones I'm going to order.  I'm loving the Trina Turk fabrics (#2, 5, and 7) but they are a bit pricey.  I am leaning towards splurging for one of them and then filling in with less expensive pillows.  I'll keep you posted.

We started some minor projects in the master bedroom and I should have a post for you soon.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...