Thursday, November 13, 2014

Natural Fall Front Porch

You guys got a sneak peek at our fall front porch in this post, but I wanted to share more photos after adding a couple of corn stalks to complete the natural "harvest" look.


I stuck to a simple assortment of pumpkins, gourds, mums, and the corn stalks this year.


The spring/summer pillows went into storage and these green striped ones got the job for the fall season.



I looked for white mums, but couldn't find any, so I chose yellow and orange varieties.



I just love the non-traditional colors that pumpkins come in these days.



And with those new porch columns, I'd say our house is looking pretty good these days.  Now we need to landscape and fill up our empty front beds next spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...