Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Jumping Off Point

2015 has begun and I am officially less nauseous and getting more energy back.  Hooray!  The nursery design has been at the forefront of my mind lately but I'm not making any final plans until we find out the gender of the babies.  It's possible that we will find out very soon...if they cooperate.  (PLEASE BABIES,  COOPERATE!!!)

Since our life is now headed in a new direction, you will likely have to endure posts about nursery design/decor, maternity wear, baby gear, etc.  I hope that is okay.  If you're not interested in these posts, just skip 'em.  It won't hurt my feelings.

With that said, this is one such post.  I stumbled across these pillows last week and knew they would be a perfect jumping off point for the nursery.  They are colorful, fun, and gender neutral.  



We chose the mouse and the fox - one for each crib (to be removed when babies are sleeping, don't stone me).  I love the colors and it will be easy to design the nursery around them whether we are having two girls, two boys, or one of each.  

I am also loving this print by Michelle Armas which shares a very similar color palette.


The purple and pink might be a bit much if we are having two boys though.  Guess we'll see!

I appreciate you sticking around through the slow blogging period I've had recently.  I hope to get back to more regular posting now that I'm feeling better and able to tackle more projects around this house.  In the works are: an affordable, modern crib roundup; nursery design boards; kitchen cabinet reveal; and kitchen cabinet organization (including our out of control spice cabinet).

I sincerely hope that 2015 is treating you all well so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...