Sunday, February 1, 2015

Gender Specific Nursery Designs

Since I'm a crazy dreamer/planner, I started multiple nursery design boards on Polyvore before we were even trying to have children.  I thought I would share the gender specific designs that I created since we won't be using those because we're having one of each!

Here is a soft, feminine design that started with the Michelle Armas print "That Bowtie I Like".

Soft, Modern Nursery (girl)

sconces (Crate and Barrel - no longer available) //  rocker // pouf // pink pillow



My next design started with Britt Bass Turner's Rocket Woman print.

Purple, Yellow, and Aqua Nursery (girl)

bunny print // adventurers print // Fisher Price Riley crib (appears to be currently out of stock)
mobile (LOVE these handmade, colorful felt mobiles) //  dresser (OR pick up something on Craigslist and paint it light blue cause this one is a ridiculous $1,700) // rug // yellow pillow (West Elm - no longer available) // purple tribal pillow // rocker and pouf - same as first design


Lastly, here is a camping-inspired nursery design for an adventurous boy.

Modern, Outdoor Adventure Nursery (boy)

chevron ikat pillow // chartreuse geometric pillow // orange pillow (west elm - no longer available) // rug // rocker and pouf - same as above


I hope I've given some of you ideas for your own nursery or home!  I'll be sharing some gender neutral nursery designs (including the top contenders for our nursery design) very soon.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...