Thursday, March 12, 2015

Nursery Wall Color Reveal

Lately, a common question that I'm getting from friends and family is "How is the nursery coming along?".  I usually tell them that it's coming along pretty well...we've put cribs together and painted.  They then ask, "What color?"  And when I tell them, I get varied reactions.  I'm definitely not second guessing but I think most people aren't expecting it.  Don't worry.  It will look much better when the room is finished.  And the color we chose is.......


white!  Valspar's Ultra White to be exact (same as our master bedroom and office).


It is the perfect backdrop for the special wall treatment (hoping to do that this weekend) and colorful accessories that I have in mind.


Sorry - no wide angle shots.  The room is a mess and I don't want to give too much away yet. 

What do you think?  Would you paint a nursery white?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions...